Win $1000 in tuition to one of the 10 educational institutions featured in the September 2018 edition of the Guide to Education.
Answer the questions in the form below. Answers to all of the questions can be found in the September 2018 edition of the Guide to Education from Great West Newspapers.
- $1000 tuition prize is only valid at one of the following institutions:
- Athabasca University
- Bow Valley College
- Lakeland College
- Olds College
- Portage College
- Red Deer College
- St. Mary’s University
- The Kings University
- University of Calgary
- The entry must be in the name of the student enrolled to be eligible.
- Only ballots with all 7 questions correct are eligible to win the tuition prize.
- Prize is tuition, no cash value. A check will be made out to the winning student’s institution to be used towards tuition.
- No employee or family member of an employee of Great West Newspapers is eligible to enter.
- Winners will be notified by phone. Proof of enrollment at one of the participating schools is required.
- Contest is open until September 28, 2018 at noon.
- Only one entry per student.
- Great West Newspapers reserves the right to disqualify any entry at anytime.
- Winner will be published here on this contest page on October 2, 2018.