- Ensure that all fonts are embedded in your document or converted to outlines.
- All text, colour photos and graphics must be in CMYK mode.
- All black and white photos and graphics must be grayscale mode.
- All layers and transparencies within the publication, graphics and images must be flattened/merged in their native application.
- Page dimensions, margins, and file naming must be consistent throughout the publication.
- Page size must match the publication size.
- You can use our specially prepared InDesign templates specific to your job size.
In the Gazette Press TOOL KIT there are INDESIGN TEMPLATES for you to create your projects.
Saddle Stitched and Perfect Bound Magazines - Additional Specifications
- Bleeds of background must be 1/4" inch outside the trim area
- Crop Marks must be located 1/4 inch outside the bleed area on the page. Marks must be consistent from page to page.
Back to Specs